Promotion/Programming Assistant (Full-Time)
· Prepare for and execute radio station promotional appearances at a variety of off-site locations.
· Setup station live broadcasts at a variety of off-site locations, including setup, tear-down, and operation of technical remote broadcast gear.
· Complete audio production assignments according to deadlines requested.
Reports to Cluster Events Manager.
· Collaborate with Program Directors, Station Promotion Managers, Producers, and On-Air Personalities in supporting and/or creating programming content.
· Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and/or training sessions as requested.
· This position will require scheduling flexibility as it will require availability late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays on a regular basis.
· Perform additional off-air programming and/or promotional support tasks as requested as part of full-time work week.
At least one year of event coordinator experience with a superior track record of providing an engaging and entertaining end-user experience. Additionally, one year of technical experience in the setup and operation of broadcast remote equipment is required, including competency in audio production using digital platforms. Good driving record required to operate company vehicles. Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 40lbs.
Two years of event coordinator experience including technical experience operating broadcast remote equipment.