CBS Business Unit: CBS Radio
Job Type: Part-Time (without benefits)
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Colton, CA, US
CBS RADIO is one of the largest major-market broadcast media operators in the United States and the undisputed leader in news and sports radio. Producing original audio and video content, live events and exclusive programming broadcast via on-air, online and mobile platforms, CBS RADIO reaches more than 72 million consumers nationwide each week. As a part of CBS Corporation, the division owns and operates 117 radio stations in 26 markets – including the top 10 as ranked by Nielsen Audio – as well as an extensive array of digital assets. CBS RADIO distributes its programming via AM, FM and HD Radio stations, Radio.com and CBS Local Digital Media apps, making engaging with audiences easier than ever before. For more information, please visit www.cbsradio.com.
CBS Radio Riverside is looking for dependable, outgoing, enthusiastic, and hard working individuals to join our promotions team. Ideal candidates are energetic, efficient, and capable of multi-tasking in a lively fast paced environment. The Promotions Assistant is responsible for the set up and on-site coordination of station events. Organizational ability and attention to detail are critical. Duties include transporting, setting up, and tearing down of equipment, meeting and greeting listeners, and conducting contest/giveaways. Organizational ability and attention to detail are critical. This is an entry level, part-time position with approximately 10-20 hours per week and must be available nights and weekends.
- Must gave a flexible schedule and be able to work at least 10 hours per week, including nights, weekends, holidays, and occasional weekdays.
- A valid California diver's license and a clean driving record.
- Acts as brand ambassador at on-site events, promotions, and contest. Represents station with event sponsors, stations clients, and listeners.
- Handles all listener inquires in a friendly, professional manner.
- Ability to lift equipment up to 40 pounds.
- Required to talk, walk, stand for long periods at a time and on occasion, be exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Attention to detail, and a high level of organization and follow through are imperative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Punctuality, a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and excellent customer service
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled