Promotion Manager (Miami)Apply
CBS Radio's Miami Market has an immediate opening for a Promotion Manager for it's group of stations; Power 96 (WPOW), KISS Country (WKIS), and Sports Radio 560 AM (WQAM). This position is responsible for the management of events and the street team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Writes all traffic/production orders for promotional inventory.
• Writes broadcast and online contest copy and administrates contest execution.
• Schedules and implements all station and talent appearances, live remotes, Street Team activities and contesting.
• Ensures that all on-air promotions have proper paperwork and CBS legal approval, inclusive of adequate contest rules, contractual agreements and sponsorship agreements.
• Maintains the station event calendar.
• Coordinates sales and station promotional activity outside the station.
• Prepares purchase orders and P&L statements for events – obtain management and legal signatures for each PO and P&L.
• Manage, execute, and track all in-house prizing and promotional programs to include loyal listener, Promosuite, email blasts, and communication of contests to listeners, partners, and station departments.
• Plan and execute assigned events, promotional activities and special projects; coordinate all aspects of events including vehicles and equipment; prizes/giveaways; signage; website development; print advertising and the physical appearance; attend the events to manage on-site execution.
• Prepare recaps of all events including timeline, promos, on-air activity, communication to staff and listeners, event specifics, location, logistics, results and station ‘credit’ from listeners and advertisers.
• Creates proposals for station prizes i.e. movie screenings, loyal listener program prizes, some concerts and on air prizing.
• Works directly with sales department to acquire all elements needed for sales promotions i.e. copy, prizes, all complete event information etc.
• Supervise promotions coordinator and/or part time promotional staff to include recruitment, training, scheduling, and managing performance.
• Handles all listener inquiries in a friendly, professional manner.
• Other marketing/promotional dept duties as assigned by Marketing Director.