Producer (Part-Time) - WSCR-AMApply
On call fill-in as needed for various shifts Monday thru Sunday.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO:
· Aid show hosts with topic development and provide necessary means in which to advance topics.
· Run the audio-board during shows.
· Work with analog/digital editing equipment.
· Call screening during the show.
· Knowledge of local and national sporting news and events.
· Work with all departments of the radio station with an understanding of how they relate to the show.
· Editing and creating content.
· Digital podcasting.
· Digital writing.
· Originate ideas for topics.
- Some college and prior radio experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills a must.
- Ability to use MS Word, Outlook Mail, ProTools, Adobe Edit and Audio Vault.
- Familiar with digital audio editing techniques and basic technical standards including level noise and clarity of sound.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and stress.
- In-depth knowledge of research, marketing, and competitive environments necessary.