Producer PT (Q3-2017)Apply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Radio
Job Type: Part-Time (without benefits)
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
CBS RADIO is one of the largest major-market broadcast media operators in the United States and the undisputed leader in news and sports radio. Producing original audio and video content, live events and exclusive programming broadcast via on-air, online and mobile platforms, CBS RADIO reaches more than 72 million consumers nationwide each week. As a part of CBS Corporation, the division owns and operates 117 radio stations in 26 markets – including the top 10 as ranked by Nielsen Audio – as well as an extensive array of digital assets. CBS RADIO distributes its programming via AM, FM and HD Radio stations, Radio.com and CBS Local Digital Media apps, making engaging with audiences easier than ever before. For more information, please visit www.cbsradio.com.
- In studio NON On-Air Position
- Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
- Overseeing on-air automation system
- Screening phone calls; monitoring transmitters
- Recording readings
- Editing and recording remotes and/or programs
- Knowledge of automation and production software a plus
- Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production
- Experience preferred but not necessary
- Demo tapes are also welcome
All applicants must apply online at www.cbsradio.com/careers
Valid Driver's License preferred for periodic remote broadcasts.
Experience preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled