Part-time On-Air Talent (WIAD)Apply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Radio
Job Type: Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
CBS RADIO is one of the largest major-market broadcast media operators in the United States and the undisputed leader in news and sports radio. Producing original audio and video content, live events and exclusive programming broadcast via on-air, online and mobile platforms, CBS RADIO reaches more than 72 million consumers nationwide each week. As a part of CBS Corporation, the division owns and operates 117 radio stations in 26 markets – including the top 10 as ranked by Nielsen Audio – as well as an extensive array of digital assets. CBS RADIO distributes its programming via AM, FM and HD Radio stations, Radio.com and CBS Local Digital Media apps, making engaging with audiences easier than ever before. For more information, please visit www.cbsradio.com.
(WASHINGTON, DC) CBS Radio's 94.7 Fresh FM / WIAD, is looking for exceptional on-air talent for part-time openings. If you are creative, compelling, professional, and energetic talent with the ability to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing creative and engaging on-air content while executing the station format
- Participation in production elements
- Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts
- Great communication and voice skills with working knowledge of PromoSuite, Audio Vault or Prophet Systems required.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and fill in as needed on regular basis
- 3+ years on-air broadcast experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled