Part-time On-Air Talent (Miami)Apply
CBS Radio is looking for exceptional on-air talent; production/imaging skills a plus. If you are creative, compelling, talented, professional, energetic and understand how to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Providing creative, entertaining and engaging on-air content while executing the station format.
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
· A proven track record in being able to write, voice and produce both commercial and station imaging
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
1+ years on-air broadcast experience preferred; Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of PromoSuite, Audio Vault or Prophet Systems preferred. Programming skills a plus, but not necessary. Should possess strong knowledge of FCC policies. If considered, you will be prompted to submit your audio MP3 of 3MB or less (and not one single megabyte more). Must be available to work weekends, holidays, etc. on regular basis.