Part-Time Weekend On-Air Personality - WBMX-FM & WODS-FMApply
WBMX/Mix 104.1 and 103.3 AMP Radio in Boston are looking for weekend jocks! Are you experienced (minimum 2 years), pop culturally plugged in, and ready to join a great team? Must be dependable, available at the drop of a hat, and have a winning attitude. Candidates should have excellent communication and strong creative skills; have working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such Audio Vault and VoxPro. Knowledge of the Hot AC and Top 40 format and audience preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
· Preparing and researching for broadcast.
· Protecting the station’s FCC license.
· Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· Operating the control board and performing production work.
· Other duties as required by management