PT Remote Broadcast TechnicianApply
Essential qualifications and duties: Must be a self-starter and be responsible to work with little to no supervision
Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
Work well under pressure and have the ability to think “outside the box” to solve issues quickly that may occur
• Possess a valid driving license with a good driving record
• Maintain readiness of all promotional equipment and station vehicles.
• Develop and maintain organizational procedures for broadcast equipment.
• Engineer and execute live remote broadcasts utilizing Marti RPU systems, POTS, ISDN and IP technology.
• Set-up and operate live performance studio as FOH sound engineer.
• Knowledge of remote broadcast vans equipped with generators and pneumatic masts
• Assist with setup and repair of broadcast gear, sound equipment, office equipment and furniture.
• Support in-station and field operations as necessary across the technical and promotions departments.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
A friendly, customer service oriented attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to complete varied tasks in our Events and Experiences and promotional departments.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include a good sense of direction, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.