On-Air Talent WPGC-FM 10am - 3pmApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Radio
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
CBS RADIO is one of the largest major-market broadcast media operators in the United States and the undisputed leader in news and sports radio. Producing original audio and video content, live events and exclusive programming broadcast via on-air, online and mobile platforms, CBS RADIO reaches more than 72 million consumers nationwide each week. As a part of CBS Corporation, the division owns and operates 117 radio stations in 26 markets – including the top 10 as ranked by Nielsen Audio – as well as an extensive array of digital assets. CBS RADIO distributes its programming via AM, FM and HD Radio stations, Radio.com and CBS Local Digital Media apps, making engaging with audiences easier than ever before. For more information, please visit www.cbsradio.com.
The legendary WPGC in Washington, DC is looking for a creative, compelling, talented, professional, and energetic talent who understands how to entertain listeners in a music environment and is a believer in being active on the street. If you are ready for a Top Ten market opportunity at one of the best stations in America, WPGC wants to hear from you. Please be ready for prime time as we need true talent, not liner card readers.
- Responsible for conducting on-air broadcast.
- Provide creative and engaging on-air personality.
- Participate in on-air production elements.
- Live appearances and live broadcasts as required.
- Prior on-air experience required. (3+ years on-air broadcast experience preferred.)
- Understanding of social media and its importance in engaging today's audience.
- Great communication and voice skills
- Knowledge of PromoSuite, Audio Vault or Prophet Systems is a must.
No Telephone Calls Please.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled