Morning Show ProducerApply
· Assist show hosts with preparation, operation, and execution of all aspects of daily radio broadcast.
· Develop and post unique content to station website and social media.
· Collaborate with program hosts on developing unique content for show.
· Make on-air personality and lifestyle contributions to the show in a supporting role.
· Make regular appearances to promote station, show, and sponsors.
· Complete daily commercial production assignments.
· Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and weekly coaching sessions.
· Contribute ideas for future programming and promotional campaigns for station and/or show.
· Perform additional off-air programming and/or promotional support tasks as requested as part of full-time work week.· This position requires working early mornings and may also require working late evenings, weekends, and holidays. Reliable transportation to worksite outside of the normal operating hours of public transportation is essential.
Some experience assembling content using digital audio/video editing platforms is required, along with expertise in social media and a firm grasp of current events and societal trends as it pertains the station’s target audience of young adult women. Good driving record required to operate company vehicles. Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 40lbs.
One year of previous radio experience in Country, Top 40, or Hot AC formats is preferred.