LIVE 105 Street Team (PT Promotion)Apply
Are you outgoing? Social? Can you make conversation with complete strangers? If so, we want to talk to you!
LIVE 105 is seeking creative, adventurous and reliable music-loving individuals to join our part-time promotions team. Get your foot in the door within the radio and music industry while working with a team in a fun-filled environment!
As part of the Action Team, you will work to gain exposure for LIVE 105 at station-produced and/or sponsored events, concerts, sporting and cultural events along with other on-site opportunities relevant to the station’s marketing and sales efforts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Set up, execution, and breakdown of station appearances
• Driving station vehicles to/from promotional activities
• Interacting with clients at sales appearances
• Upholding appropriate station image and branding at all events
• Interact with event attendees and the public at promotional events
• Host events and play games on microphone in front of a crowd
• Communicating with Promotions Department before and after events
The ideal candidate is energetic, hardworking and capable of multi-tasking in a lively and fast-paced environment. Knowledge of LIVE 105 music, the Bay Area, and the LIVE 105 lifestyle is a MUST. Must be able to commit to at least 20 hours per week, including weekends.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration:
• Be personable, enthusiastic, and upbeat
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Requires ability to comprehend and write reports/recap summaries of remotes and van hits
• Requires a valid California Driver’s License and safe driving record
• Requires good verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• College enrollment/classwork preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25+ pounds.