KNX-AM SALES ASSISTANTApply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide clerical support functions for Account Executives and Sales Managers.
- Answer phones, greet guests and handle overnight packages.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Deal with clients in professional manner and handle problems.
- Support sales promotions and sales projects.
- Review sales orders and contracts.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Minimum 2 years clerical experience; previous media experience preferred. Position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent organizational/time management skills. Must have a positive attitude and be a team player. High school graduate; college preferred.