Human Resources InternshipApply
CBS RADIO is one of the largest major-market broadcast media operators in the United States and the undisputed leader in news and sports radio. CBS RADIO produces original audio and video content, live events and exclusive programming distributed on-air, online and on mobile platforms. A division of CBS Corporation, CBS RADIO owns 117 radio stations in 26 markets – including all of the top 10 radio markets as ranked by Nielsen Audio – as well as an extensive array of digital assets. CBS RADIO distributes its programming via AM, FM and HD Radio stations, Radio.com™ and CBS Local Digital Media apps, making engaging with audiences easier than ever before. For more information on CBS RADIO, please visit www.cbsradio.com.
CBS Radio Digital provides undergrad/graduate student’s a hands-on, work experience through a structured internship program. Students are encouraged to observe and participate in a professional work environment and explore day-to-day operations. Through this internship program, students gain valuable skills and knowledge that will be applied in their future careers. We foster an environment where learning is contagious.
We’re seeking an HR Intern to provide support to the Director of HR and the Staffing Team.
- Work with HR software in place, including Applicant Tracking System, attendance tracking system, and other HRIS systems
- Compile various HR metrics utilizing Excel
- Assist with special HR projects as required, including conducting research on various HR related topics
- Assist with filing employee and job files ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Applicant Tracking System administration (assist with job posting, candidate disposition, and background check status)
- Assist with the recruiting process for the Internship Program
- Open to undergrad, graduate students, and recent graduates
- Ability to work 3 full work days per week
- Minimum of 1 previous internship in Human Resources, preferably in Media
- Passionate about Human Resources and Media
- Must be detailed/multi-task oriented and highly organized
- High energy, outgoing individual who is proactive, takes initiatives and follows through
- Internet and Social Network savvy (i.e, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Previous experience with recruiting is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Human Resource Information System experience is a plus
- Strong MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Strong research and analytical skills