Director, Integrated SalesApply
The CBS Altitude Group strives to be world class at forging client focused multi-platform ideas using CBS’s entire portfolio of local assets (radio, digital, social, mobile, events).
It’s all about passion: for ideas, for making dreams happen and for breaking new ground. We gathered the best of the best from all backgrounds, with experience in advertising, brand management, web-based work, entertainment production, publishing and digital studios.
We combine 117 powerhouse radio stations and digital sites in major markets across the country and all other available distribution channels to create customized content and event opportunities that are engaging to our listeners and valuable to our clients.
We are looking for passionate sellers to join our Chicago based team who will inspire decision makers at both clients and agencies, to bring well-developed, integrated marketing solutions and content ideas. The marketing solutions must be a bold, break-through, original and innovative in order to ignite passion between clients/agency brands and CBS's assets. The successful candidate will see possibilities that are not apparent and have a tremendous amount of passion and presence to take clients further.
For more information about the group, go to www.cbsaltitudegroup.com.
The right candidate is someone who thrives on being an original thinker and is not afraid to challenge the system with new ideas. You must understand how and have the demonstrated ability to close big deals with multiple components and work with a range of personalities both on a corporate level and on a station level. Knowledge of digital content and its role in shaping and complementing broadcast ideas is key. Ability to multi-task projects and clients at various stages of a deal is crucial. A developed rolodex and solid relationships with agency planners and clients is required and is critical to your success. You must have experience in selling multiplatform campaigns.
• At least 5 to 8 years of proven ability to sell marketing ideas within an organization or business
• Track record of building brands and innovative client development via the creation of new and original thinking
• Demonstrated ability to be a solutions partner with your client (not a transactional seller!)
• Media and experiential sales (New media, TV, print, cable, radio, events) experience a plus
• Ability to contact, develop and pursue direct accounts, ad agencies
• Agency and/or Client media planning/strategy in automotive experience desired
• Dynamic presence, stellar written and presentation skills a must
• Must be willing to travel (and at times, on short notice)
• Must be tech savvy (including a familiarity with sales tools, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office); a team player and a multi-tasker