Digital Sales SpecialistApply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Generate online revenue through streaming, display and other digital properties.
· Spend at least 50% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations outside of the office.
· Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
· Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
· Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
· Investigate and resolve customer problems.
· Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders.
· Attend sales meetings and training sessions.
· Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth operation of the department and to the achievement of departmental and station goals.
Minimum 2 years of experience in online marketing and web-based applications is required; previous radio sales experience preferred. Position requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent organizational/time management skills. Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator. Requires valid drivers license, vehicle insurance, and dependable transportation. High school graduate; college preferred.