Digital Sales SpecialistApply
CBS RADIO is one of the largest major-market broadcast media operators in the United States and the undisputed leader in news and sports radio. Producing original audio and video content, live events and exclusive programming broadcast via on-air, online and mobile platforms, CBS RADIO reaches more than 72 million consumers nationwide each week. As a part of CBS Corporation, the division owns and operates 117 radio stations in 26 markets – including the top 10 as ranked by Nielsen Audio – as well as an extensive array of digital assets. CBS RADIO distributes its programming via AM, FM and HD Radio stations, Radio.com and CBS Local Digital Media apps, making engaging with audiences easier than ever before. For more information, please visit www.cbsradio.com.
- Medical Insurance from day one, 401K, life insurance, FHA, FSA, dental, vision.
- Base plus commission.
- Free employee parking and easy access to the office off the freeway.
- Attend marquis events produced by CBS with top artists.
- Opportunity to stand out in a company with offices in 25 markets.
- Offices located 15 minutes from The Strip! You can vacation, eat, and attend the best shows right in your city!
• Minimum of 2 years digital marketing, digital account management or coordination, or digital media sales experience. • Strong understanding of digital media delivery and optimization processes. • Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint. • The ability to position CBS against competitors and overcome obstacles to close business. • Develop strong working relationship with the Account Executives. • Thrive in new business pitches and client retention. • An analytical mind to carry out comprehensive CNA’s and design a comprehensive solution that delivers on client’s goals and KPI’s. • Knowledge of the basic elements of a marketing campaign to provide creative direction to the design and account management team. • Exceptional communication and presentation skills with internal and external audiences. • Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced,
- Learn each product advantage and process in depth, including streaming, social media, branded content, email, mobile and desktop display, digital talent endorsement, Eventful, and more.
- Work with account executives in creating effective digital marketing plans for clients, either stand-alone digital media plans or integrated with audio and events.
- Be proactive in creating digital programs based on category prospecting and disseminate the solutions to the sales staff.
- Attend client meetings, present solutions, oversee trafficking and creative process, manage campaigns, and provide final reports to Account Executives or clients.
- Identify and generate new digital sales prospects and carry out deep CNA’s to select the best products.
- Participate in local sales meetings to assist in the execution of local initiatives, and participate in corporate digital meetings keep informed of the overall direction of the Digital Division.
- Maintain up to date with the latest media trends and research in the digital world.