Digital Sales SpecialistApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Radio
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
CBS RADIO is one of the largest major-market broadcast media operators in the United States and the undisputed leader in news and sports radio. Producing original audio and video content, live events and exclusive programming broadcast via on-air, online and mobile platforms, CBS RADIO reaches more than 72 million consumers nationwide each week. As a part of CBS Corporation, the division owns and operates 117 radio stations in 26 markets – including the top 10 as ranked by Nielsen Audio – as well as an extensive array of digital assets. CBS RADIO distributes its programming via AM, FM and HD Radio stations, Radio.com and CBS Local Digital Media apps, making engaging with audiences easier than ever before. For more information, please visit www.cbsradio.com.
CBS Radio-St. Louis is seeking individuals with drive and desire to help local businesses grow by utilizing CBS Local's unique set of digital marketing products.
- Be the Company's digital sales expert in the complete suite of digital products including display, streaming, SEM, email marketing and social media.
- Identify and generate new digital sales opportunities
- Prospect (via phone and in person), close and manage new relationships with local clients and partners seeking regional/local consumers via digital advertising
- Attend client meetings and assist with presentations
- Work creatively to bring about awareness of online opportunities in synergy with CBS Radio St. Louis' powerful stations
- Minimum of two years digital sales experience
- Proven track record of knowledge of online sales offerings
- Technically savvy and proficient with sophisticated digital advertising program delivery methodologies
- The ability to sell a comprehensive marketing solution including multiple products
- A hunter mentality to generate new business
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid telephone prospecting and closing skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled