Digital Sales SpecialistApply
CBS Digital Sales Specialist
CBS Seattle is seeking a Digital Sales Specialist to work individually and with a team of sales professionals.
Are you a hunter?
The Digital Sales Specialist (DSS) must demonstrate a strong ongoing initiative to develop and cultivate new and existing leads through cold calls, telephone prospecting, request for proposals, local event and organization participation and other sources while maintaining existing client base; strategically qualify leads based on business strategy. Sales experience in the area of online media including display ad sales, streaming media, email marketing, RTB, and online/mobile marketing.
Are you an team player?
The DSS is responsible for developing sales strategies for achieving revenue goals; motivating, educating, and working closely with CBS sales professionals; building strong relationships with clients, vendors, and interactive agencies; understanding the valuation of online inventory and overseeing the pre-sales, insertion order, ad delivery process, day-to-day optimizations, and recap for campaigns that were self-generated and/or owned by other sales professionals. The digital sales department handles the sales cycle from beginning to end to renewal; providing ad operations/trafficking assistance on a daily basis. Working well in a team environment is absolutely critical to success in this role.
Are you an effective communicator?
In addition, to developing your own clients, the DSS will work closely with Account Executives; developing their existing and new clients into digital clients. The DSS will work closely with the Director of Digital Sales on digital initiatives, developing category specific packages, launching new products and services, and current campaign management and ad operations. Ability to convey digital features and benefits in a meaningful way to someone that is unfamiliar with CBS’ digital suite is also critical to success in this role.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Technically savvy and digitally knowledgeable
- Solid telephone, in-face, and email prospecting and closing skills
- Organized and trustworthy
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with the ability to develop polished sales presentations; strong written and oral communication skills, excellent presentation skills
- Ready to be an asset on a winning digital sales team (CBS Seattle ranks #1 in CBS’ Small Market digital sales events in 2015 and 2016)