Digital Content Producer - Sports & EntertainmentApply
CBS Radio in Baltimore is seeking a Digital Content Producer-Sports & Entertainment. This position's duties will include:
- Work with 105.7The Fan’s on-air talent and CBS Baltimore’s web team to cover sports and entertainment news quickly and accurately.
Ability to self-edit and post directly to website.
Monitor and post to social media accounts for CBS social media sites and follow CBS best practices.
Work with Manager of Digital Content to achieve traffic, social media goals.
Implement and execute web initiatives as directed.
Execute an effective strategic plan for station social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc., as directed
Understanding other web-based platforms like texting, apps to push local content.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
- At least 2+ years of experience in sports or entertainment news writing and working with social media is required. 2-5 years of working for a broadcast, print or digital news company is a plus.
- Must have excellent organization skills and have the ability to multitask.
- Understanding of video editing.
- Must have excellent news judgment and excellent communication skills. Be self-motivated and an independent worker, but also be able to work in a team.
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Web Producer must possess excellent writing and proofing skills and is expected to post content on both web and social media platforms that is creative, concise, of excellent quality and free of typographical errors. Have an understanding of AP style.
- Understand digital trends, be SEO savvy.