CBS Radio Account ExecutiveApply
CBS RADIO is one of the largest major-market broadcast media operators in the United States and the undisputed leader in news and sports radio. Producing original audio and video content, live events and exclusive programming broadcast via on-air, online and mobile platforms, CBS RADIO reaches more than 72 million consumers nationwide each week. As a part of CBS Corporation, the division owns and operates 117 radio stations in 26 markets – including the top 10 as ranked by Nielsen Audio – as well as an extensive array of digital assets. CBS RADIO distributes its programming via AM, FM and HD Radio stations, Radio.com and CBS Local Digital Media apps, making engaging with audiences easier than ever before. For more information, please visit www.cbsradio.com.
CBS RADIO BOSTON IS HOME TO WZLX, AMP103.3, MIX104.1, THE SPORTS HUB and WBZ-AM AND WE ARE LOOKING TO ADD NEW ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES TO OUR SALES TEAM.
· Contact prospective customers to sell radio packages for broadcasting station inclusive of commercial spot inventory, digital and streaming packages and non-traditional revenue.
· Spend at least 50% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations outside of the office.
· Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
· Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
· Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
· Investigate and resolve customer problems.
· Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
· Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and station goals
High school graduate; college preferred. Minimum 2 years experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience preferred; must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. Requires valid drivers license, vehicle insurance, and dependable transportation. Must possess excellent organizational/time management skills. Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.