Anchor/Reporter (Part-Time) WZGC/92.9 The GameApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Radio
Job Type: Part-Time (without benefits)
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
CBS RADIO is one of the largest major-market broadcast media operators in the United States and the undisputed leader in news and sports radio. Producing original audio and video content, live events and exclusive programming broadcast via on-air, online and mobile platforms, CBS RADIO reaches more than 72 million consumers nationwide each week. As a part of CBS Corporation, the division owns and operates 117 radio stations in 26 markets – including the top 10 as ranked by Nielsen Audio – as well as an extensive array of digital assets. CBS RADIO distributes its programming via AM, FM and HD Radio stations, Radio.com and CBS Local Digital Media apps, making engaging with audiences easier than ever before. For more information, please visit www.cbsradio.com.
- Anchor multi-hour shifts on all-sports station.
- Produce and recording sports segments.
- Gather, write, record, edit and deliver sports content inclusive of providing live coverage when breaking news occurs.
- Interview news makers.
- Write scripts and ad-lib material for stories.
- Develop and research potential sports stories.
- Protect the station’s FCC license.
- Make station appearances as required.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Minimum of 3 years anchoring or reporting news/sports for broadcast media.
- Must be computer literate and have excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in editing and packaging sports sound and interviews.
- Must posses contemporary sound and excellent on-air delivery.
- Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled