The CBS Altitude Group strives to be world class at forging client focused multi-platform ideas using CBS’s entire portfolio of local assets (radio, digital, social, mobile, events). It’s all about passion: for ideas, for making dreams happen and for breaking new ground. We gathered the best of the best from all backgrounds, with experience in advertising, brand management, web-based work, entertainment production, publishing and digital studios.
We combine 117 powerhouse radio stations and digital sites in major markets across the country and all other available distribution channels to create customized content and event opportunities that are engaging to our listeners and valuable to our clients.
We are looking for a self-starter, energetic, passionate and experienced Account Manager to join our Chicago based team. The primary responsibility of this role is to manage, retain, grow and satisfy our most critical customer business relationships. This role will work in hand in hand with their Account Executives as well as with Operations, Email Operations, Content, Integrated Marketing, Finance teams and external vendors to ensure campaigns are running effectively and efficiently. All while providing constant communication with our clients on their campaigns across CBS Radio’s portfolio of assets.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage client relationships, including determining client goals, deliverables, approvals, and asset management in order to achieve best results and meet tight timelines
· Responsible for campaign execution, optimization and reporting
· Maintain regularly scheduled communications with client to ensure their needs are being met and to answer questions they may have
· Compose creative and traffic assets received from the client - acting as liaison between the client and our internal creative and operation departments
· Collaborate with partners and Sales Representatives on proposal development and presentations
· Process and respond to RFP’s for designated Sales Team members
· Understand how CBS Radio’s products will reach the clients marketing goals
· Proactively create strategic recommendations and optimizations for each client
· Ensure all internal teams involved in campaign execution are informed as to client expectations, special requests and timelines
· Achieve a thorough understanding of all internal systems to respond to client requests; including billing inquiries, click activity inquiries, etc.
· Obtain research and case studies for sales presentations when needed
· Verify the accuracy of I/Os before submitting to client for signature
· Communicate with vendors regarding upcoming campaigns