403G ENG Camera Operator- NYApply
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 110 million people a week during the 2017/2018 season. CBS has been the #1 network in primetime for 10 consecutive seasons. The network has the #1 comedy/scripted program, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; #l late night program, THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
- First responder to Breaking News and Standard setups
- Assembling and setting up equipment.
- Planning and rehearsing scenes with correspondents.
- Creatively framing and capturing action.
- Responding quickly to directions.
- Liaising with lighting and technical staff.
- Operate a variety of technical equipment including single
- And multiple portable, remote-control and electronic cameras, cranes
- And mounting devices.
- Lighting capability, audio mixing and editing skills.
- Required travel between multiple locations and working long and irregular
- Working hours in all kinds of possible weather and situations
- Physical stamina, observant and capable of concentrating for long periods of time
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, hearing and color vision.
- Experience in photography, film or video work.