Video Quality Assurance EngineerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Triaging QA and Engineering Jira tickets.
- Reviewing test plan documents and performing thorough regression testing.
- Executing web automation tests using Selenium and Appium.
- Analyzing test reports, and thoroughly documenting bugs.
- Performing manual tests.
- Executing test plans.
- Working with customers and internal engineers to troubleshoot issues.
- Standardizing regression practices across application platforms.
- BA in computer science or relevant work experience
- 2+ years proven experience working as a software QA engineer
- Advanced technical problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience working in with agile software development
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience working in HTML, CSS, and streaming video.
- Experience using Chrome Dev Tools (or Firefox Web Inspector).
- Experience with H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, VP9, AAC video and audio codec standards.
- Video engineering and video player experience.
- Experience with tvOS, iOS, Android, Tizen, Playstation, and Roku frameworks.
- Experience working with Android Studio and XCode.
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure like AWS, GCP.
- Experience using Jira software.
- Experience in video advertising and video analytics technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled