CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Pitch and develop creative video and franchise ideas for YouTube, social media and TVGuide.com, overseeing the production of videos from conception to completion.
- Light and shoot videos in studio and on location
- Edit videos, including color correction and sound mixing, for YouTube, multiple social platforms, and TVGuide.com.
- Assist in video coverage of major TV events, including awards shows, TV festivals, premieres, comic conventions and more, traveling and working nontraditional hours as necessary.
- Develop and execute video franchises for a YouTube audience, from conception to production to post-production to optimization and distribution.
- Execute new and existing video franchises for YouTube, Facebook Watch, and more social platforms, as well as for TVGuide.com.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, a concentration in Arts or Communications preferred
- 5+ years of experience shooting and/or editing video for an entertainment or news outlet
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro editing software
- Experience with DSLRs
- Track record of developing and executing successful video series for YouTube.
- Strong communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of digital video encoding formats and standards
- Experience with recording audio, handheld and wireless mics and voiceovers
- A passion for television and pop culture
- Experience creating videos for social platforms including Facebook Watch, IGTV and Twitter
- Experience with After Effects, Photoshop, Audition
- Ability to create engaging graphics and motion graphics
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled