Video Editor, CBS Sports DigitalApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
CBSSports.com provides premium online and mobile content to the connected sports fan, including live and on-demand video, in-depth analysis, breaking news, and scores and statistics across high school, college, and pro sports. CBSSports.com is part of CBS Interactive's portfolio of multiplatform brands, which includes premier Fantasy offerings, high school sports leader MaxPreps, 247Sports, Scout and CBS Interactive Advanced Media producing more than 130 official collegiate athletic sites.
CBS Sports Digital is looking for a highly organized and ambitious editor who creative, but can also work efficiently and make project deadlines. Quick turnaround time and great communication is key.
- Work on post-production projects for CBS Sports Digital and cross functional platforms
- Edit a variety of short and long-form projects including digital broadcast and VOD programming
- Create animated graphics for use in advertising, sizzle reels, post-produced and live programming
- Assist in the development of new programming concepts
- Other duties as assigned
Works closely with CBS Sports Digital to create compelling content for customers on CBS Sports Digital platforms
You have –
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical
- 5+ years experience in producing and editing in a professional environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite products – fluency in After Effects and Photoshop graphic programs
- Basic understanding of audio editing and codecs
- Understanding of requirements and regulations in regards to broadcast tv
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, as well as problem solving
You might also have –
- Being a camera operator is not required, but certainly a plus
- Knowledge of sports a plus
- News promotional experience desired, but not necessary
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.