Video Ad TraffickerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Video Monetization & Operations team is a growing group of fun individuals responsible for the monetization of all brands of CBSi digital video content. As a central team, we have responsibilities to all business units across the CBSi portfolio. From CBS.com to Gamespot.com, we have a role in it all.
In this role, you will be responsible for guiding internal groups through the sales process, in order to insure users, clients, and CBSi are well represented. This includes tasks such as testing creative, implementing it correctly in our ad server, tracking delivery, and making optimizations to insure complete delivery and maximizing revenue.
- Answering questions from CBSi Sales representatives and other internal groups
- Checking specifications on video assets from clients (both third party and first party)
- Guiding internal departments in order reservation and product utilization
- Trafficking assets within the ad server
- Optimizing campaigns for most efficient delivery
- Working with high profile events such as live streaming of the NFL, The Grammys, and NCAA Football.
- Future endeavors include improving All Access viewer experiences and working on CBS original content such as Star Trek Discovery
You have --
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, it is often required to find errors that are not easily visible
- Summary knowledge of major industry 3rd party ad servers (DFA, Atlas, Mediamind, etc)
- A fun energetic attitude! We like to have fun while we work at CBSi.
- Candidate should contain a meticulous attention to details
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task on several projects at once
You might also have --
- One year experience in online ad trafficking
- Experience with Microsoft office Suite (strong Excel skills strongly preferred)
- Experience with online video ad formats such as VAST/VPAID a plus
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.