Vice President, Acquisition and Brand Marketing, CBS All AccessApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
We are looking for an experienced marketing executive to join the CBS All Access team to lead customer acquisition marketing including our growing slate of Original Series, expansion Internationally and Brand Marketing. The role requires expertise in building high impact marketing campaigns that drive measurable brand awareness as well as expertise in performance marketing, understanding how to convert audiences to paying customers. This role is charged with developing and leading a team in executing strategies to drive audience and revenue growth for CBS All Access.
- Lead the development of brand marketing campaigns for CBS All Access initiatives globally.
- Lead performance marketing team responsible for acquiring new subscribers to the service efficiently.
- Oversee creative development for all campaigns working with internal and external creative agencies.
- Responsible for the marketing budget, optimizing spend to hit subscriber targets.
- Responsible for reporting performance of campaigns to senior management and stakeholders, communicating actionable insights and data-driven strategies for the business.
- Provide leadership and development to team of marketers
- Drive innovative ideas and strategies as a thought leader for the business
- Set the go to marketing strategy for new original series with cutting edge cross-channel launch campaigns that generate buzz and interest to tune in, partnering with cross-functional publicity, social, editorial and marketing teams.
- Launch CBS All Access in new International markets
- Test new performance marketing channels and tactics to extend reach and scale of campaigns.
- Plan and oversee execution of acquisition campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct-to-consumer online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop a testing roadmap with innovative ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior to optimize subscriber conversion.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- 10+ years marketing experience, including leading brand and digital marketing for a global premium, direct to consumer product
- Experience managing a $50+MM dollar marketing budget across traditional and digital channels.
- Experience overseeing internal and external creative and media buying teams and agencies.
- Experience in the entertainment industry and with streaming video on demand services.
- History of leadership and experience managing a large team for 5+ years. Have experience scaling rapidly growing teams.
You might also have –
- Experience in the E-commerce industry
- Advertising or media agency side experience
- Experiencing driving audience and revenue growth at scale for digital start up
- Experience driving paid revenue from a digital subscription product.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.