CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Responsible for contract execution for assigned new vendor relationships and renewals
- Responsible for proactively working with business units to identify vendor partnerships and outreach list for key areas of service
- Responsible for executing RFPs, NDAs, MSAs, and commercial vendor selection criteria where needed
- Complete execution of contracts through appropriate queues
- Oversee QBRs and ensure maximum efficiency and that vendors deliver desired business outcomes
- Manage the payment stack relationships including user access and compliance reviews
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate Vendor CRM
- Oversee and investigate Service Level Agreement reports to drive quality improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ensure contracts are stored, shared, and updated in system
- Oversee inbound queue of questions about vendor partnerships and contracts
- Perform outreach to new vendors
- Create and iterate on internal processes to maximize team efficiency
- The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly-motivated, exceptionally organized, possesses strong communication skills, analytical skills, solid computer/technical skills, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented but able to see strategic implications and end-to-end view of new vendor partnerships.
- Adaptable and able to balance internal stakeholder needs and build external relationships
- Outstanding people and communication skills; great collaborator / team player
- Strong business analytical abilities and organizational skills
- A general understanding/comfort of IT and basic financial terms and analysis
- The successful candidate should have a BA/BS degree, or equivalent training and experience.
- Previous customer service experience
- Direct experience in the Internet and/or advertising industries
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled