VP of Product, CBS Sports DigitalApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
CBS Sports Digital -- a portfolio of premium digital sports media properties including CBSSports.com, 247Sports, MaxPreps and SportsLine -- is consistently ranked a top-two sports property, reaching more than 70M sports fans each month across desktop, mobile, and connected TV devices.
- Develop digital product strategy and roadmaps to drive short-term and long-term audience and revenue growth
- Manage and lead cross functional teams of content creators, developers, designers, and product managers
- Track and deliver on key business goals and financial targets
- Develop a winning culture, capable of consistently creating exceptional user experiences
- Build relationships with internal CBS partners and leadership teams
- Collaborate closely with sales teams to create new revenue opportunities
- Maintain a deep knowledge of and connection within the digital sports media industry
- Understand and advocate for the consumer in all product planning and development
- Innovating and growing CBS Sports’ OTT products, including CBSSports HQ and live sports event products.
- Guiding CBSSports.com games strategy and building best-in-class games for fantasy players and gamblers.
- Improving CBSSports.com core media content and data products across desktop and mobile.
- Building personalized experiences for sports fans across CBS Interactive’s full suite of sports products.
You have –
- 10+ years of experience in digital sports media and product management
- Experience managing P&L’s, developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Proven experience leading digital teams in managerial positions
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- MS/MA in business administration or relevant field
- Experience managing cross-functional teams, including marketing, technology, and content
- History building connected television and mobile app products
- Strong understanding of fantasy sports and sports gambling digital products
- Experience working on branding and promotional campaigns around high profile product launches
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled