VOD Manager, Video OperationsApply
- Provide hands-on leadership by communicating/setting job expectations to VOD Operator staff
- Planning, monitoring, measuring & enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and SLAs
- Absorb remaining processes that are transitioned from the previous shifts, including identifying at-risk assets for delivery and/or reprioritizing work orders
- Liaise with internal partners to identify expectations for VOD asset deliverables
- Maintain VOD requirements and SLAs for each league (e.g. advertising, , sponsorship requirements, promotional elements.), and ensure successful implementation and execution to production and publishing teams
- Lead efforts on planning and training as needed for Video Operator staff
- Act as primary escalation contact for technical support; facilitating VOD corrections, resolving priority conflicts, VOD encoding/transcoding and publishing issues when they arise!
- Collaborate with cross-functional technical partners to develop and improve distribution workflows to drive efficiencies both internally and for external partners
- Identify and/or validate continuous improvement opportunities
- Participate in the management of key ViacomCBS tentpole events such as GRAMMYs, ACM Awards, and Tony Awards that require advanced team planning and day-of event support!
- Contribute to executive projects and ad hoc requests
- Partner with News and Sports divisions for cross-promotional marketing across our digital properties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training & experience in Production or Operations.
- Previous experience in leading a team is preferred or a minimum of 5+ years direct project management experience in digital video products with ultra-short turnaround times
- Must be able to adjust schedule due to key s sports and live events
- Proven leadership and mentorship skills – excellent communication and problem solving skills, can motivate and lead by example, provides direction, meaningful feedback, addresses questions promptly,
- Experience translating technical requirements and specifications into measurable steps for you and the team
- The ability to lead multiple projects and partners at once, and be nimble to meet the changing needs and priorities
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.