CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for use across consumer websites and back-end video management/publishing systems.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, vision mapping, stakeholder interviews, epic user stories, able to deliever wire frame end mockups and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Research, suggest and implement third-party tools, libraries, and software in the product when appropriate.
- Understand the audience, user trends, competitors in the marketplace to best execute on the user experience.
- New and existing entertainment properties brand user experiences for new and existing properties across mobile, OTT, desktop.
- Feature integration and user experiences for video consumer web sites, client applications, and workflow systems.
- Establish platform-wide best practices for user interaction and front-end code architecture
You have –
- Demonstrated strengths in developing presentation layers for large-scale websites, adaptive web-based applications, and mobile apps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or 4 years equivalent experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills to facilitate teamwork.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills experience with Invision, Jira, Agile and Scrum environments.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled