CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the design team and others in Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Content to understand user goals and business goals to create design deliverables that best suit those needs.
- Create appropriate design deliverables for each project (ex. wireframes, prototypes, mockups) and iterate upon multiple ideas.
- Develop and conduct user research and testing to gather qualitative data for their design decisions.
- Help improve and maintain design patterns and systems across multiple sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in UI and/or UX with a strong portfolio including live examples
- Experience with:
- Designing responsive, multi-device web interfaces and user flows
- Industry standard software (ex. Sketch, InVision) and deliverables (ex. wireframes, prototypes, mockups)
- Developing and executing user research and testing
- Knowledge of modern front-end development (HTML/CSS/jS) and performance techniques on mobile and desktop
- Experience in designing for content-heavy websites
- Has created design work in any other medium (3D, animation, print, etc)
- Have a passion for gaming
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled