Technical Servicing Account Manager - SaaS
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
CNET Content Solutions is the global leader in the exchange of product information, rich content and ecommerce solutions that powers ecommerce sites from SMB to Enterprise. Since 1999 we have served our clients by providing aggregation, management, exchange and syndication of product information (images, specs, related products) between manufacturers, distributors, retailers, VARs, and marketplaces. Over the years our products and services have grown to meet client demands to include rich content syndication, cross-sell and up-sell services, product finders and selectors, custom solutions, quote/procurement Saas solutions, ecommerce store service, and global ecommerce insights and analytics.
We are looking for a new team member who will be supporting all internal and external customers by answering questions about company products and services at an expert level, troubleshooting complex problems, and building custom reports. In this role, you will need to communicate effectively with team members within the Customer Support department as well as with other departments.
- Research and answer technical questions related to the products provided by CNET Content Solutions
- Work closely with internal teams (Engineering, Product Management, Production) to answer questions and solve complex technical problems
- Participate in calls and meetings, both internal and with customers acting as a technical product expert
- Build required reports for customers as well as Account Managers and the Sales team
- Help maintaining the documentation on supported products and services.
- Work directly with customers on integrating CCS products and tools
- Log all customer's communication into SalesForce.
Analyze the customer’s website to provide feedback on effective implementation of our products and services and provide detailed analysis, including suggesting best practices and improvements.
Update documentation on existing products as well as write new documentation for newly released features and services.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- 5+ years of customer service and technical support experience
- Proven experience with problem-solving, decision-making, and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of SQL Server / MySQL databases
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, text editors, FTP Clients
- Ability to learn company policies and procedures and the ability to determine course of actions based on the given situation
- Ability to learn new products and technologies
- Ability to analyze and solve technical issues by researching potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
You might also have –
- XML, HTML/CSS experience.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled