Technical Project Manager - CBS All AccessApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 250 million people visiting its properties each month, it is a top 10 Web property globally and a top 5 Web property in the U.S. in terms of unique video viewers. Brands you will work on include CBS.com and CBS All Access, which includes HD movies, CBS shows, classic TV episodes, and original programming.
We are looking for a quality individual who takes initiative, has pride in their work, enjoys digital product development in a supportive team environment and wants to have fun. We are actively seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage the development of new and existing mobile, web, set-top box, and game console Entertainment products from inception to launch, including resource allocation, scheduling and risk management. You will work closely with Engineering, Product, Content and Marketing groups to deliver site content and products on time and with high quality.
- Manage the complete development lifecycle for multiple projects, including resource allocation and scheduling, as well as quality, stakeholder, and risk management.
- Organize the workflow of Engineers, Product Managers, and Vendors.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify project resource requirements and assign individual responsibilities.
- Effectively apply agile development methodology and enforce project standards.
- Minimize exposure on projects by clearly communicating potential risks at every stage.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and organized appropriately.
- Take ownership of project scope and timing issues, driving them to resolution in a timely fashion.
Manage the design and development of multiple large scale websites and/or publicly-released apps from inception through launch
You have –
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering or related field required.
- Expert JIRA user.
- 3+ years of experience in Internet technology project management with a solid understanding of SDLC.
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience working with web and mobile technologies .
- Certified ScrumMaster certification.
You might also have –
- Video Project/Product experience.
- Project Management certifications
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.