CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
We are looking for a new team member who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment. In this role you will work with our Editors and Producers to secure Talent for various branded content campaigns we are producing with all sorts of brands (tech, games, sports, food, etc).
- Working with S61 Content Editors on RFP’s that need Talent recommendations to accompany the ideas they have created
- Creating and developing relationships between talent agencies, agents, and similar-type companies
- Booking celebrity, sports, music, and comedy talent for various projects across our verticals of tech, gaming, food, B2B, and sports
- Booking influencer-type talent (Non-celebrity) for various projects across our verticals of tech, gaming, food, B2B, and sports
- Working internally with other CBS groups with relation to their in-house CBS talent rosters
- Liaison between S61 Editors and Producers, and Talent
- Negotiating Talent deals and working with our Legal department on contracts
- Finding new and upcoming talent from multiple verticals
- Managing Social posts by the talent during our campaigns - making sure they have the correct copy, post in a timely manner with the correct copy
- Ability to quote pop culture movies and recognize quotes when spoken
- 3-4 years of talent recruitment/handling/ talent agency experience
- Excellent organizational & project management skills and an ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously from conception to completion and track details without losing sight of the end goal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capability to build productive relationships with peers, internal and external customers, and all levels of management across the business
- Client & Customer service oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have previous online experience and familiarity with web technologies and their terminology
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite
- Minimum of BA or equivalent training and experience.
- Prefer candidates with experience in web and video production. Agency or branded content experience is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful and proactive approach!
- Comfortable working independently, or collaboratively as part of a larger team.
- Ability and openness to wear many hats as needed for certain projects if bandwidth is low
- Occasional travel, weekend and/or after-hours availability required for certain projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled