CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Lead proof-of-concept testing, implement, deploy, maintain and support future/current technologies pertaining to CBSi’s collaboration portfolio.
- Provide new technology/tool training for our customers. Partner and work with other IT teams in the organization to duplicate the effort to implement new IT technology and collaboration tools.
- Own the management of Zoom, Asana and other SaaS based technology solutions.
- Provide an easy-to-use and easy-to-manage conference room solution and improve users’ experiences.
- Design, standardize and maintain support contracts for all CBSi conference rooms.
- Be responsible for the operation of On-Prem & Cloud VOIP systems including enterprise contact centers.
- Coordinate and plan for all-hands streaming events. Travel to event location in advance to set up and perform the dry run test.
- Produce and improve all-hands streaming events.
- Collaborate with partners, vendors, and other team members on various IT projects.
- Be onsite as a point of escalation
- Key point of contact for executive team
- Update conference room technologies and hardware.
- Test and come up a portal solution for frequent all-hands streaming events.
- Acquisitions and new sites. Office relocation and remodeling projects.
- UCaaS rollout. Replacing current VOIP solution.
- Strong Project Management, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills
- 1-2 years VOIP experience
- Strong experience with Tricaster, BlackMagicDesign products and audio mixer board.
- Experience with Slack administration
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple projects
- Must be able to meet deadlines and follow-through on all projects
- Google Suite experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working with API’s an advantage
- Familiarity with: Zoom, Revolabs hardware, Cisco/Polycom video codecs, WebEx, JIRA, ServiceNow, SaaS software solutions, Apple Mac Products
- Networking skills including but not limited to: switches, cabling, firewalls, VLAN, latency, SIP, QoS, MPLS, SIP gateway
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled