Summer 2019 Social Media & Alternative Programming Intern, CBS.comApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Paid Intern
Job Location: Burbank, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Our team is uniquely situated to touch many parts of CBSi business. With that opportunity comes a lot of avenues and work to focus on. Our team is very lean for what we're able to accomplish. Not only will our intern have the chance to see how many different sites within CBSi function, they'll also get immediate, hands-on experience and see their work come to life.
- Plan and execute social media strategy across brands.
- Produce creatives, both static and video, primarily for social.
- Research and write content for our Entertainment brands (Big Brother, Amazing Race, Love Island, Survivor, etc).
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team.
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines.
- Must have a passion for digital media
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills; attendance and punctuality is a must
- Must have proficiency in MS Office and Google suite
- Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator skills
- Prior experience in a professional environment
- Prior marketing experience
- Experience in managing social fronts such as Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled