Summer 2019 Marketing Intern, CBS All Access OriginalsApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Paid Intern
Job Location: Burbank, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Summer 2019 Marketing Intern for CBS All Access Originals will work with the team to coordinate the implementation, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns, delivering new viewers and subscribers for current and new All Access Original Series.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to increase exposure of Originals in our owned, earned and paid media channels
- Organization and delivery of creative materials to various teams
- Performing and reviewing analysis on the success of our Originals marketing campaigns
- Identifying and developing incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional viewership and acquisition
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Mass/Media Communication or similar field
- Familiarity with the structure of marketing organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
- Proven ability and experience conceptualizing and executing ideas in the online advertising space
- A data driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong interest in entertainment content
- Previous experience in the digital streaming subscription services is preferred but not required
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled