Summer 2018 Core Acquisition - All AccessApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Paid Intern
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Interactive is a premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the industry. Our websites dive deep into the things that people care about: business, entertainment, games, news, sports and technology. With more than 290 million unique visitors each month, CBS Interactive is a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks.
We are searching for a Summer 2018 Acquisition Intern for our CBS All Access marketing team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about media, new products, has strong analytical skills and is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be interested in digital marketing channels, including audience development and customer acquisition for an online property, with experience working on a subscription product highly preferred.
This position will work closely with the CBS All Access marketing team to drive new subscriber acquisition across online and offline marketing channels including CBS.com, Email, Social Media, Display, SEM, and paid affiliates. As the All Access business continues to grow, we need an intern to assist in executing upon our ambitious roadmap, especially during the summer as we launch Big Brother Live Feeds promotion and gear up for Fall Premieres.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Help plan and track acquisition marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels
- Support acquisition team in reporting on key KPIs and business metrics to uncover actionable trends, insights and forecasts
- Review campaign creative requests and liaise with creative team to ensure proper and timely delivery of projects
- Traffic paid and organic campaigns across digital channels
- Assist in analyzing in-market tests and make recommendations for future testing/optimization across paid and organic channels (testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative).
- Support development of innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled