Sr. Security Architect - AWSApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- This person should think of infrastructure as code. You will work closely with the Operation, Development and QA teams on architecture and technologies.
- Proven track record developing and implementing security tools, technologies and process integrations for cloud-based architectures.
- Research the latest threats & methods for deploying infrastructure controls in the prevention, detection and reaction to best securing the environment and automate threat identification and defense capabilities
- Architect, configure, and maintain infrastructure, network and supporting software related to our cloud and application infrastructure managing and deploying devices including firewalls, VPC’s, Security Groups, Key Management and Secure SDLC pipeline
- Manage the cloud infrastructure security standard including security configurations in the AWS platform and operating system security standard
- Define tools to improve our ability to prevent and detect intrusions in real-time
- Handle complex and detailed hands-on technical work as necessary to establish and maintain a secure cloud security environment
- Build automation mechanism and relating process (regular assessment, enforcement, and exception process, etc) to ensure continuous compliance and security of cloud infrastructure.
- Work with application and infrastructure teams to design and architect cloud infrastructure and applications to protect against attackers.
- Master's degree (M.S.) in computer science or related field, or Bachelor's degree (B.A.) and equivalent 5 yrs work experience in Information Security.
- Experience with building and operating secure infrastructures
- Experience in the field of security in at least three of the following areas: secure cloud deployment,, security engineering, incident handling, vulnerability analysis, active adversary threat management,, firewalls and encryption technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and other public and private cloud infrastructure is required
- Experience with Java, Python, Perl and Ruby for automation.
- Strong Unix/Linux experience with familiarity of hardening guidelines.
- Strong understanding of security technologies including host and network based protection and detection technologies.
- Knowledge and experience with network, host and application security practices.
- Experience with Firewalls, Key Management and other network security technologies
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled