Sr Product Manager, CBS SportsApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Articulate, prioritize and drive the authentication, registration and identity system strategy and roadmap based on audience insights, optimization opportunities, and input from key stakeholders.
- Develop a Sports portfolio-level vision with cross-functional leaders, and define the standards of how various aspects of user authentication, such as session management, collision resolution, forgot password flow, customer onboarding and messaging, will be implemented.
- Identify and document product requirements for features and functionality, and lead the product development lifecycle along with engineering. You should have enough technical proficiency to identify dependencies on other teams and work with them to align roadmaps.
- Gain deep knowledge about our product, our business rules, and our security standards. We expect you to be the authority (CCPA; GDPR) in the authentication field when collaborating with other teams.
- Establish and analyze KPIs and use this data to identify high-impact opportunities to improve registration and login rates across all platforms (desktop, mobile, OTT devices).
- Evangelize and build consensus for key initiatives within User Auth & Registration for the department.
- 3+ years of product management experience within a highly technical organization or environment - ideally working with user accounts and registration systems.
- Proven product development skills, including writing technical specifications and performing opportunity assessments.
- Ability to gather requirements from a diverse set of both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and identify the best possible solution
- Strong technical literacy with an excellent grasp of the engineering challenges and core technologies that drive the publishing business.
- A passion for the security and registrations space, and stay up to date on marketplace trends around authentication.
- Excellent analytical abilities with strong user empathy and awareness motivated by qualitative research methods.
- Ability to synthesize user data and customer research into actionable product insights.
- Autonomy with a self-directed work style, while managing competing priorities
- A curious mind and can maintain a strong POV, but loosely held.
- You work well in an office culture and you bring an undeniable energy to the organization.
- Written your own code…at some point.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled