Sr. Frontend EngineerApply
Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi. CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Work closely with a team of talented sports analysts to help build out the latest and greatest sports products on the internet
- Developing fantasy products to be used by premium subscribers
- Creating tools that feature SportsLine advanced stats and predictions
- Mentoring, UI component library and promoting knowledge transfer amongst the team
- Building new fantasy sports and daily fantasy sports products
- Creating new products focused on advanced sports statistics
- Develop Systems that are self-healing, self-aware, and reactive
- Building real-time mobile sports experiences on the desktop and mobile
- Designing and building a new event driven, distributed, micro service architecture
- 5+ years of frontend engineering experience with understanding of UI/UX patterns
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to participate in an on-call schedule. We write it, we run it, we monitor it, we support it!
- Ability to quickly prototype and contribute to UX/UI design
- Experience creating automated tests (unit, integration, functional)
- Self-starter mentality
- Passion for UX/UI and software design!
- Experience with Android or iOS performance optimization and analysis
- Full-stack experience at any level with REST APIs, 3rd party API integration, event driven architecture, websockets, analytics
- Serverside language experience (NodeJS, Ruby, Python, Elixir, Java, Scala, etc)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled