SportsLine Manager of Audience AcquisitionApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Responsible for evolving and executing SportsLine's membership strategy along with its editorial, marketing and social team. Focus will be in return on investment with improving metrics (LTV, conversion rate, churn).
- Perform lead generation through SEM, display, affiliate, email, social media, retargeting, and funnel and conversion management. Leads action generation campaigns, driving actions or events that lead to conversions.
- Optimization: Work with Business Intelligence team to identify & present quantitative and qualitative insights to determine future efforts along with develop potential audience segments to target.
- Ensure that SportsLine’s customer retention and support efforts are best in the industry for our members.
- Coordinate with CBS Interactive teams for effective distribution tactics.
- Audience Targeting and Outreach: Develop an in-depth understanding of the topic and our brand’s position to inform strategy that drives LTV and other established KPIs
- Paid Media Planning: Develop performance driven media plans that effectively promote our brands, content and products.
- Forecasting: Work with the Business Intelligence team to develop short-term and long-term strategies and forecasts.
- Optimizing: Monitor and optimize the sales funnel to improve customer experience and conversions.
- Rewarding: Create and coordinate a membership experience that puts our members first
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- At least 3+ years of digital advertising and marketing experience, preferably with experience in subscription growth and retention
- Understanding of common marketing KPIs, their calculation and how the metrics pertain to the success of marketing activities
- Excels in a dynamic, data-driven, metrics oriented environment
- Proficiency using analytics tools like Omniture and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to learn quickly, work independently, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail to minimize errors
- Self-motivated and able to work with regular check-ins and supervision from department leaders or teammates to communicate back progress and updates
- Sports betting and Daily Fantasy experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled