Software Engineer iOS - CBS.comApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS / tvOS platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- We are continuously striving to improve the applications. Finding and fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- tvOS application from scratch
- Combining tvOS and iOS to a single Swift codebase.
- Implementing DRM for content playback
- Thorough knowledge of the iOS platform and deep familiarity with Xcode.
- Excellent programming skills in Objective-C & Swift. Sound programming fundamentals: experience working with memory management, multi-threaded programming.
- Experience working on UI design for all size-classes using storyboards and xib's
- Been a key contributor to at least one publicly released native iPhone application.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment with proven ability to work in a cross- functional team alongside other developers contributing to the same code base.
- Demonstrated ability to build intuitive user interfaces for mobile applications.
- Very strong interpersonal skills; must be able to demonstrate an ability to work well with other non- technical members of the team.
- Minimum 2 years of iOS development experience
- Continuous Build & Test Automation experience,
- Experience working with entertainment, games, news, or sports-related properties preferred.