Software Development Engineer in Test - AndroidApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Build and maintain test automation framework and the Jenkins build server.
- Participate in planning and grooming sessions to understand the requirements and to help think through edge-case scenarios.
- Work with core development teams to formulate and implement UITest / unit test cases for new and existing features.
- Follow the code-review and pull-request process to commit new code to the right code repository branches.
- Work with agile tools to integrate test results or automated tests running from a continuous integration environment
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to develop automation tests
- Automate Tests in CI/CD
- Experience with white-box instrumentation/testing for Android
- Comfortable with Java and/or Kotlin to implement and/or modify Unit/UI tests as needed.
- Strong experience in setting up and maintaining UI Tests in a CI environment.
- Deep familiarity with source control systems like: Git.
- Experience with maintaining Jenkins based test automation.
- Someone that is proactive and not hesitant to speak up
- Strong analytical (ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions), organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor other testers is a plus
- Experience with Espresso UI test and/or UIAutomator, a big plus.
- Experience with API Service testing.
- Experience testing video and/or audio streams.
- Appium experience
- OTT testing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled