Social Media ProducerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Manage the daily social calendar for social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), from content selection to post creation.
- Execute and assist in creation of a constantly evolving social strategy, including:
- Implementing an authentic, fun and compelling brand voice
- Building a channel-specific content schedule
- Developing shareable social creative, including macros, GIFs and video
- Cultivating, managing and engaging an online audience, building direct relationships with fans and influencers
- Track and report on brand’s social performance, including:
- Providing ongoing insights and strategic recommendations to continually build community and increase engagement
- Listening to, escalating and acting on fan feedback
- Available for occasional early / late and weekend work
- Working with the editorial and video team to create accurate and engaging social posts based on broadcast content.
- Working with show hosts and guests to capture behind-the-scenes moments and create original content to celebrate holidays and/or comment on current events
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- A media background, specifically 3+ years working in social or digital media.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience using social deployment and listening tools.
- A competitive nature that thrives in a high-pressure environment that requires both speed and accuracy.
- Willingness to work early morning hours and on weekends, if necessary.
- The ability to multitask.
- Prior experience with Photoshop or basic graphic design skills.
You might also have –
- An undeniable appetite and enthusiasm for working in an environment that can be different every day—and an unmistakable sense of urgency and ambition.
- A keen awareness of a social media landscape that is constantly evolving and adapting as technology changes and audiences shift their attention and how that will affect our brand.
- The ability to keep your calm during a crisis. We’re committed to working hard and holding ourselves accountable but also encouraging the creative, competitive edge that naturally emerges when you actually love where you work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled