Social Media Producer - PrimetimeApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Develop and execute social content and programming strategies to support the lineup of CBS Primetime Series across multiple social channels to achieve marketing and business objectives
- Collaborate with designers and video producers to execute original editorial and video concepts to support social strategies
- Create and manage a detailed and organized publishing calendar for assigned shows
- Oversee the positioning, writing, and accuracy of daily social posts across multiple channels
- Track campaign results to ensure social performance and business objectives are being met and provide data-supported recommendations on strategy
- Implement data-tagging on all posts to support social BI efforts
- Community management across social channels - actively engage and respond to followers and brainstorm new ways to encourage social conversation
- Develop new and innovative ways to leverage social platform products such as Stories, Filters, etc.
- Partner with internal CBSi cross-functional teams to refine social media best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism
- 3+ years experience producing custom social content and managing brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment.
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience
- Must have an adaptable writing and content style for a range of genres, be detail-oriented and a stickler for grammar and consistency in voice
- Experience developing and optimizing visuals and video for social and the ability to use photo and video editing tools to self-serve on content for distribution
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and flexibility to pivot on strategy and execution when necessary
- Ability to analyze and leverage social data to develop content quickly to capitalize on social trends
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends if necessary
- Keen eye for visual storytelling through photo and video
- Passionate and knowledgeable about television and pop culture
- Must have an understanding of the broader picture of social as it relates to the TV landscape
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled