Social Media Coordinator, CBS All AccessApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: Burbank, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Our social teams are responsible for developing and producing compelling stories—as told through video, editorial, and social platforms—that promote programming for both CBS and CBS All Access. Regardless of the medium, our team also optimizes the best of CBSi's content to drive fan acquisition, engagement, and retention by leveraging data analytics, analyzing the competitive landscape, and recognizing opportunities for innovation in this always-on world.
The Social Media Coordinator supports the CBS All Access social media team in the execution of social strategies and campaigns for Original Series and the overall brand handle. CBS All Access is an over-the-top subscription streaming video on demand service. It offers original content, content newly aired on CBS's broadcast properties, and content from CBS's library, along with live streams of the local CBS affiliate's main channel.
This position reports to the Social Director for CBS All Access.
- Support development of social content calendars and handle daily publishing across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Write copy for social posts and work with social producers and creative team members to workshop, edit, and publish
- Assists in asset development and track due dates to support social rollout calendars
- Assist with community management across social channels. Actively engage and respond to followers and brainstorm tactics to stimulate social conversation.
- Implement data tagging on all posts to support ongoing analysis of social performance
- Assist in gathering sentiment and performance feedback on social media posts
- QA posts to make sure they have been published and link properly
- Conduct competitive research assignments as needed
- Additional other duties as assigned
- Work with social producers, content strategists, and creative team members to brainstorm and develop strategies and tactics in support of CBS All Access programming
- Monitor mentions, identify social buzz, and help ideate content that will support key social KPIs
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- Minimum 1 year of social media experience, preferably in entertainment
- Strong copywriting skills and an adaptable writing and content style for a range of genres
- Must be detail-oriented and a stickler for grammar and consistency in voice
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each
- Experience building social media assets like gifs, images, and polls
- Flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
You might also have –
- Experience working in the entertainment industry or agency
- An active interest in television, pop culture, and/or digital media
- Experience covering live events in a social media capacity and live tweeting
- Basic photo and video editing experience
- Degree in communications, marketing, or related field
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled